Sunday, October 2, 2011

Things that are a bother

*Sound of music tune Favorite things played in a slightly minor key*
Government, homework, and trolls on the wide net.
Communists, unfunny jokes that I don't get.
Projects that are assigned over the spring.
These are a few of my natural peeves.
When the fans cheer, when the folks fear,
When I'm feeling sad,
I'm reminded of things that are wrong out there
and then I feel just...as bad.
*tune ends*
Why do I set my expectations of the world so high?  Do I really not get that I'm setting myself up for disappointment?  Rhetorical question.  Don't bother answering that.  *sigh*
It's not like I have any more right to complain than any other world citizen.  I'm practically a shut-in reserving social activities as last resort for alleviating stress.  So why am I still bothered by certain aspects of life?
Who knows?
I guess I just needed to vent random feelings and I'm all out of paper, so this was the next best thing.
Nothing to see here folks.  Sorry for wasting your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment